Real-Estate Septic Inspections
Have your home septic system professionally inspected before you buy.
Septic System Installations and Repairs
In the best interest of your home, a well cared for septic system will positively impact the environment, as well as your finances.
Water and Sewer Installation and Repairs
Molloy Contracting is a bonded and insured company, licensed to work on Ottawa Sewer lines, and open to bid on City of Ottawa projects.
The goal of a septic inspection is to give the client a better understanding of their system. Inform them of any issues seen during the inspection and how to address issues. A better understanding of their system helps them to protect it. Location, what to dispose down their drains and how much life is left in the system are all addressed during the inspection. Septic systems are the complete opposite to city services (sewers), what we put into our septic systems stay on our property until the time comes for a pump out. The better we understand our system, the longer the life of that system will be.
Real-estate Septic Inspections
Purchasing a home may be one of the largest transactions you make in your lifetime. Before you buy, have your potential purchase inspected by a professional septic inspector.
- Inspections for home buyers and investors
- Inspections for permits
- Location of onsite systems and diagnostic
Our Septic Inspection Process
Septic Inspection (Scope of Work)
- Inside the home: We look to see where the backwash from Water Softener /Iron Filters discharges. This backwash should not be going to the septic. Also the sump pump should discharge away from the septic area.
- Septic Tank Inspection: We inspect the condition of the tank, noting if the baffles and separation wall is intact. A camera inspection is performed on the septic line between the tank and house and also the tank and leaching field
- Test holes in the leaching field / tertiary system inspection: We do test holes in the leaching field to check to see how the system is functioning. We may run a flow test to see how the system reacts to a load.
Keeping your septic system properly maintained will result in protecting the environment as well as your health and investment to your property.
A properly installed septic system should effectively treat your household water long term. Proper installation and maintenance will avoid the stress in a failed system replacement.
- Septic System Installations
- Septic Repairs and Upgrades
- Well Extension (Bringing Well Head Above Grade)
Grey Water Systems / Cesspool / Leaching Bed Systems /Holding Tanks
We get the job done right
Sewer lines may be causing you issues, Molloy will diagnose and repair your Ottawa home or business sewer lines to resolve issues that you may be experiencing. Our specialists will access for current or potential problems within a sewer line.
- sewer line repair
- sewer line replacement
- sewer line stoppage and emergency response
Molloy Contracting can also assist you in:
- Site Servicing (Water and Sewer Servicing)
- Excavation & Backfill